12 August 2010

Please Help if You Can

Hello Everyone,
I've reached a point where my art addiction, combined with that of my fellow artists has overgrown our personal pocket books and you all are people that are friends or family of the artists, or among our network of other amazing artists and creators or patrons and saints.

It pains me (as you all know) to even begin to ask for assistance this way - my first time, be gentle with me -  but I was convinced by a very wise woman that since I'd freely given throughout my life to worthwhile projects and had created all this time without ever having done this, I was not "begging" to ask for assistance for my own worthwhile projects. So here goes:

My partner and I have assembled an amazing group of eighteen volunteer artists who are all diligently at work creating fun and meaning in this world and we are asking you to consider assisting us as much as you are able. We all do this as a gift and expect nothing for it, but, we haven't been able to convince the gas stations, truck rental companies or lumber yards to do likewise (yet).

So please take a moment to look at this website and if you feel moved, please help us finish and transport this project by clicking on the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page and make whatever donation you are able, through paypal so we can continue to bring art to the world.

http://glancefloor.anticonformityusa.com/PHILOSOPHY

Thank you for all your help! And please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think would be interested in assisting us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always want to hear your opinions - play nice, be kind, and remember - we're all in this together.